Become A Member
The London Centre has general meetings twice a year where decisions about the running of the centre are discussed. Registered branch members of SRF-UK are welcome and encouraged to attend. To become a Branch member, an individual must:
- Be an active student of Self-Realization Fellowship Lessons or have completed all six steps of the SRF Lessons, up to Lesson 162;
- Accept and uphold the teachings of Paramahansa Yogananda and the spiritual principles stated in the SRF Lessons;
- Have regularly attended (i.e. at least twice a month) meditation services at the London Centre for at least 6 months;
- Accept and uphold the principles of these Rules;
- Accept and uphold the decisions of the Coordination Committee, and
- Be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
It is desirable that those who apply for membership have served as volunteers at the Centre for a period of at least 6 months. To become a volunteer please apply here.
(*) Required field.
Please review our data protection policies which explain how we process your personal data.